something very scary. I hate lies. When you start to say one lie, you will need the 2nd one, the 3rd one, the 4th one and so on to cover up your first lie. Why can't people be more truthful?
What's the point of lying?? I don't see a point in doing that. I do think being truthful is important. No point. I don't see a freaking point.
Please.. to those who know about this blog and can read this blog. Please do not lie to me. Even if it is something that will hurt me. Just be truthful to me. I don't like people telling me lies.
I am just too emotional now.. I guess..
---
Losing is something that I hated. I am very serious. very hated. Sometimes, there is no choice but to lose... Who can we blame for losing out? Nobody except for ownself. Am I right to say that?
I guess I am right. The fact that a person lose is because this person is not good enough. There is/are thing(s) that isn't/aren't up to expectation. What can we do? Nothing except for continue to improve on ourselves. That's the only way to win again.
This time round I have lost. Seriously, I have lost.... I dislike this feeling and I hate losing... not much can I do... I have already lost and I got nothing to say about that.. I can only tell myself, there is something that others have and I don't. That's something I need to work on.. and I am going to tell myself, I will not let myself lose out anymore. From now on, I will not.
Something that made me more unhappy is.. the other person that win this is someone so ZZZZZ. I got nothing to say about that. That person looks ALOT like Alrick but I do think Alrick is much better. What's more? all that person know how to do is only talk alot of nice words, glib tongue and that's it! You may say I am sour grape but I think I need to bitch about this abit to vent out my anger and unhappiness. Never mind, that's enough bitching from me. That's all I want to say about that person. I don't want to waste anymore time typing about that person.
I rather work on myself and improve on what I am lacking.
---
I have decided on something.. It won't be affecting anything so nothing to be worried about...
---
fredy's thoughts:
When someone thinks for you, you will know how truthful that person treats you. Only when a person think and care for you, that person will bother about your matters.
All I ever wanted is that you are happy.
There are alot of things that are redundant but there is something that has become a part of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment