Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blog moved~ ^^

Chinese version

又再次的回到blogspot的部落各站。 ^^

Blogspot让我随心所欲的更换每次的部落各主题。这是我wordpress所无法做到的。哈哈。所以对我这种分秒中都在改变的人(如果你不知道的话,现在你懂了吧) 来说,Blogspot对我比较好!

近期有一大堆事发生但是我一样也没“po” (台湾网络语:发表的意思 PO: Publish Out)上网。没办法,懒惰呀~~~。这就是为什么我的旧部落各没更新到了~~ 呵呵

--

这是回blogspot的第一篇,我当然也是不会把那些事一一写出来。太麻烦了。等我觉得我不再懒惰了,也许我就会努力的写下一切。^^

--

新网址,新气息,那我就贴上一篇词。只有华语版,但是我尽力翻成英文的。

--
Only if (I have...)

词:creainno

哭红了双眼 累了自己
世界仍让我 感到孤寂
没人能理解 我的心意
我不断努力 改变自己
却没人为我 加油鼓励
只听到人人 斥责自己

也许不应该改变
却努力学着应变

若我能再次选择自己
也许不会再为他或你
只想开心的做回自己
无需再为改变而哭泣

人们的情绪 很难猜测
无缘无故的 一个斥责
是多么痛苦 多伤心的
改变就这样 的终止了
我不想继续 情绪预测
心中伤痕已 无法复合

也许是错的选择
却是当时唯一法则

若我能拥有一双飞翼
不为任何人只为自己
努力的翱翔于天空里
不再让自己伤心孤寂

只能“也许”“但若”的想
就因一切以发生

若我能拥有一双飞翼
也许不会再为他或你
只想开心的做回自己
不再让自己伤心孤寂

若我能再次选择自己
不为任何人只为自己
努力的翱翔于天空里
无需再为改变而哭泣

---

不是写的最好的。但是我却喜欢每行都能连接到下一段的句子。有些不是很连贯但是意思是存在的。我喜欢它在这点。很奇怪不知道我是怎样写的。

---------------------

creainno

---------------------



English version

Afterall, I changed my blog space again. ^^

blogspot allows me to change whole theme than wordpress. haha. so BLOGSPOT better for me (I am ever changing if u dunno)

There have been alot of things happened recently and I didn't update them. felt lazy so this is why my wordpress blog so empty. ^^

---

This is my very first post back to Blogspot, OBVIOUSLY I will still not update those things that happened until I feel I am no longer lazy. :)

---

So for the very first post! I shall post a lyrics It is in Chinese but I will try my best to translate them ^^

---

Only if (I have...)

lyrics: creainno

I am tiring myself by crying my heart out
for the loneliness the world has always provided me
nobody understand my intention, understand me
even though I am trying to change myself for the better
yet all I heard is discouragement and accusations

I shouldn't have changed at all
but yet trying to fit into everyone's image of myself

Only if I have another chance of turning back the time
I will no longer change for the sake of anyone
all I want is to be a happy person, to be myself
one that does not need to be troubled with all these changes.

It is difficult to guess or understand people emotion changes
there might be time someone will just scream at me for nothing
enduring has made my heart hurt and ache
it's the end of my changes
I am irritated with human's emotion changes
Time will no longer heal the deep scar in my heart

maybe it is a wrong decision made
yet that was the only way out at that point of time

Only if I have a pair of flying wings
I will no longer for the sake of anyone
exchange for the wide sky that is mine
I do not want to be hurt and tied-up anymore

Now I can only use "Only if" and "if I have"..
as everything has happened, nothing can be undone

Only if I have a pair of flying wings
I will no longer change for the sake of anyone
all I want is to be a happy person, to be myself
I do not want to be hurt and tied-up anymore

Only if I have another chance of turning back the time
I will no longer for the sake of anyone
exchange for the wide sky that is mine
to be one that does not need to be troubled with all these changes.

---

This is not the best I've written but yet I liked the part where every lines of verse can be linked up with the lines of another verse. Although some will sound awkward but the meaning if still there. I wonder how I wrote it....


--------

creainno

--------

No comments: