Chinese Version
我发现我近期好累。什么是都不想知道,什么事都不想做。不知道到底怎么了。突然觉得好累,似乎有好多东西都需要我来做,来做决定。
有时候真的觉得好累哦。。。
也许是我越来越懒惰了。。。
也许是自己不好。。。
今天。。。
我重看了,听了好多戏好多歌。我渐渐发现我好容易被感动。眼泪就这样不断被感动牵着。每一行歌词,每一个情节,我似乎已会开始慢慢的学着去了解,去咀嚼。不曾真正的发生过的事,就在今天被我发现了。
今天发现的自己是我不曾想象过的自己。好奇怪。也许是因为这样,今天我写了一首新词还有旋律哦。但是我暂时不会发表。这首歌满黑暗的。
---
让我为大家介绍一首 “闽南语”歌 - 阿嫲的话
这首歌是我在看综艺节目时听到的。它由一位盲人歌手唱的。很好听。是他思念阿嫲所以写下的一首歌。我觉得旋律很美,很让人感动的歌词。
PS: 当我一边读歌词一边听着歌时,我哭了。最讨厌的事,我在翻译的时候,又哭了。
按旁边的仪器听歌吧。
---
阿嫲的话
在细汉的时阵
阮阿嬷对我尚好
甲尚好的物伴拢会留乎我
伊嘛定定带我去幼稚园看人在七桃
看人在办公伙儿 看人在觅相找
伊定定跟阮说 叫阮着要好好仔读册
呒通大汉像恁老爸仔这么狼狈
在彼个时阵 阮拢听拢呒
阿嬷 你到底是在讲什么
大汉了后 才知影阿嬷的话
我会甲永远永远放块心肝底
想可一步一步的过去 定定拢会乎人真难忘
时间一分一秒块过去 在阮的心内定定拢会想到伊
阿嬷你今嘛在叨位
阮在叫你你甘有听到
阮的认真甲阮的成功你甘有看到
阮在叫你你知影没
阿嬷你今嘛过的好么
甘有人块甲你照顾
希望后世人阮搁会冻来乎你疼
作你永远的孙仔
搁叫你一声“阿嬷”
----
creainno
----
English Version
It seems that I quite sick and tired of alot of things recently. I don't feel like to know and to do alot alot of things. It's kind of weird of why this would happen to me.
Don't know why but just feeling tired and tired and TIRED. There are lot of things await for me to do and make decision but I just hope to get away from them.
I really do find very tiring at times...
Maybe I am getting lazier and lazier...
Maybe it's all because of me not those things...
Today..
I have re-watched dramas and re-listened to numerous songs again. It's quite shocking to find myself crying over and over again. Do you know that I have actually started to find take note and feel everyline of the lyrics of the song I listen to and trying to understand all the feelings/emotions in those dramas? It's quite weird for me to do that. I don't usually do that.
It's kind of weird to find out the "hidden" side of me. I can't really accept this. Don't know why. For this very reason I have written a tune and lyrics today. I won't publish it out yet but it is quite a "dark" feel song.
---
Today I would like to introduce a Taiwanese Song to all. (hokkien if u all want to call it)
It is titled the Grandma's Words.
I heard this song from a show from Taiwan and fell in love with it. It is written by a blind artist in Taiwan. He wrote this song when he missed his beloved grandmother. I love the lyrics and melody, very touching. Everyone should listen.
PS: I cried after reading lyrics while listening to the song and what worst, I cried while translating this song... (T.T)
Click the player at the side to listen.
---
Translation of Lyrics by creainno
Grandma's Words
When I was young, grandmother treats me very well
She would leave all the good things she could find for me
She would bring me to watch all the other kids play in the kindergarten
Watch working people Watch couple finding their love ones
She would always remind me to study well
So as not to be like my father when I grow up
At that point of time I still could not understand what she said
I wanted to ask "Grandma what are you talking about?'
When I have grown up, I started to understand what Grandma told me
I will remind and remember all these words deep down in my heart
Time flies as I walked on and on
There are people whom I will care alot
Time flies as every minutes every seconds passed by
In my heart, I will always miss and think of you
My dear Grandma, Where are you now?
I am calling you, can you hear me?
Can you see my seriousness and my success?
Do you know I am calling you?
My dear Grandma, how are you today is everything ok?
Anybody take care of you?
I hope in the next life, I will still let you dote on me and
Still be your grandson forever and ever
And I will still call you "grandma"
---
creainno
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment