Sunday, December 23, 2007

RED!!!!!!

cry out loud~~~~~~~~~

my hands, legs and nose are so red lo!! These red spots will soon become TAN!!!

hoho

Main Band practiced band formation yesterday and I helped in making sure everything was correct. I was under the sun with them for 1 plus to 2 hours and I am "red" le.. The main band members were practicing since 9 I think.. hoho... so.. if I joined them since 9.. I would have become a TOMATO or RED CHILI!! haha

the band formation wasn't too bad for a 1st time. Although there are alot more things to touch up and improve on BUT for first time practice. I seriously think it was not bad. They just need more confidence and everything will be fine!

the formation diagram isn't that bad but we have decided to design a few more just to make sure they look good! Also!! We are preparing some gimmicks for the formation so hope everyone will like it!! ^^

---

Soon going to be Band Camp le!! I am looking forward to it! why? haha because there will be some INTERESTING games and things for the camp!!! ^^ It will be fun!!! I mean those games! Other than that, no guarantee from me! haha.. ^^

I am QC-ing every single games and performance, so the band will present their best during the performance! ^^

** I shall leak something: Jun Xiang going to dance during band camp!! DO LOOKOUT FOR IT!!! ^^ Please do not vomit!! hahahaha.. I will prepare plastic bags for everyone! ^^

---

How's my blog colour? IT IS NOT YELLOW OK!! JUN XIANG!! open eyes bigger! It is ORANGE!!

I am very into orange and white recently, so most probably going to play around with orange more! ^^

----

creainno's thoughts:

"sometimes do not push yourself too much, when you know it is your limit, slow down. You will need an adequate "rest" from something. If not you will not get the results you want. All of us humans need time to think what are the mistakes and possible problem. So REST is good."

No comments: