Today is the Olympic Closing Ceremony.
it was a grand event. Really grand. I missed the Opening ceremony that time so I told myself that I can't miss the Closing ceremony. haha.
So I changed my schedule for today. I was supposed to go for Philwinds concert after NTU's concert but in the end.. I only went for NTU then rush home! haha. Totally skip Philwinds. haha.
It was a nice ceremony. I like how they make it so grand and nice.
---
Today I saw the Kosei girl in the NTU concert. SHE IS REALLY VERY GOOD! REAL GOOD! I am not being sarcastic or whatsoever.. She is just PURELY GOOD!
I can't really see her as I was at the circle seats. She looks like Liang Ping from far. Dunno how she looks like when near though. haha. Who knows another liang ping. haha
She is really good la.
---
Just cleared everything in my old phone as my mum wants it for other purpose.
everything is gone now...
----
Fredy's Thoughts:
Life consists of many chapters... from the day you appeared in one of the chapters, you are already part of the remaining chapters.
there are many things that people want to keep but can't. Cherish what you have.
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
---
650++ gone in just one press...
that was what happened to the 350++ the last 2 times...
すべてがあなたからあるので
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment