Sunday, September 7, 2008

Expected day ~signal~

Having headache since afternoon... so not in the mood to do a lot of things..



Woke up at 12 today... then went to support my mum who went for a singing competition. Of course she got into Finals. I don't seem to have much worries about her not going into the FINALS. It will be a surprise if she never get in.


She was a singer last time thus singing competition shouldn't be much of a problem for her to get through.



my mum and I
(I look so fake and ugly in this pic! haha partly because I am the photographer too! haha. My mum looks like ayu too hor! Don't you think so? haha)

The semi final was ok la... heard alot of.. dunno what.. and of course.. got good ones. saw one woman from Malaysia, wear till SUPER exaggerating. Like going for GE TAI.. I thought either she is very good and want to look good too OR maybe purposely wear till very KUA ZHANG... so can distract bad singing.. haha.. and my 1st guess was correct.... she sang really well. haha...

After my mum sang, we went to shop for a while with another of her friend and my sis. Ate Thai Express since I was craving for their PHAT THAI NEUA out of a sudden. haha. After the dinner we went shopping. Bought quite a lot of things.... of course.. I AM NOT THE ONE PAYING.. but still never buy too much of my own stuff. only 1. haha. nothing really striked me, so today, I have yet to conquer anything very impressive..

---

Saw this Cherry Blossom perfume on TV. the bottle looks very nice. haha. yesh.. I could only see whether it is nice or not from the design. The Celebrities that used that perfume said it was really nice smell. very refreshing. Moreover it has the GREEN TEA base. IT MUST BE NICE! haha. Not sure whether those celebrities were telling the truth BUT WU ZUN SAID IT IS NICE! haha. So I guess it is nice. ^^

Not sure where to get that brand in Singapore. Singapore does have alot of things that are not easy to get. Wonder whether Cherry Blossom smell perfume is as nice as my Burberry one or not. I love my burberry de.. it smells nice TO ME! ^^

---


fredy's thoughts:



暗示



听见星星叹息
用寂寞的语气
告诉不眠的云
是否放弃日夜追寻风的动静



心事不停累积
变成脸颊的泪滴
你始终没留意
我特别在乎你你
却像风一样左顾右盼而行



全世界只有你不懂我爱你
我给的不只是个朋友而已
每个欲言又止浅浅笑容里
难道你没发现我渴望讯息



我应该如何让你知道我爱你
连星星都知道我心中秘密
今夜在你窗前下的一场雨
是我暗示你我有多麽委屈

你还不懂雨永远不会停...


If you understand... that's it.. if not... you will need to skip fredy's thoughts for this post as it is in lyrics (chinese) form....

---

a fun week to me.

---

No comments: