I went to teach late today cause overslept. Never mind start as usual but apparently, I did not have any strength to continue to teach. I do not feel like teaching at all today. I was just quite turn off since morning. Afterall angklung isn't that bad, so managed to get through it safely.
Afternoon was Band session. I was late too. yeap. my fault.
I seriously did not want to shout at all today but I just couldn't not shout at them. I wonder why.
It is one of the primary school band session that I got through at such easier pace. Every time I need to hold a big section which I would need to shout and shout. I am rather tired of these.
Today I basically just focussed on Regan and I think it was not bad and quite fun.
After the band session went to eat with Zhen Cheng, Zude, Ian and Shaun. After that, I have my tuition session with Zude. I just hope he will get some REAL BIG improvement! I am seriously HOPING SO! I do not wish to have only only 1 mark improvement.
Got home and super tired.
Never talk much at all to anyone after got home.. even on msn...
--
I see smiles and not any other bad expressions and I think that's something good.
I hope things will continue to be this way...
--
Something for everyone again..
A SPECIAL ISSUE OF JOGUE.
ENJOY!---
fredy's thought:
happy for a reason and sad for a reason. life is a big unknown reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment