Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tired and happy!

Today same thing, early in the morning, I went to teach angklung early in the morning.

Today's atmosphere was abit weird. How should I put it? Hmm they were quieter than normal and quite a number of them looked tired. I wonder whether it was because it was a celebration today thus felt more relax and slept later the night before. Did I mention that today was their Children's Day Celebration? haha. I saw the whole primary school doing the walk around the school or whatsoever the route was. It was magnificient to see whole school walk together and of course the colourful sights (house tee plus some PE or whatsover).

I think I am going to fall sick, I really very tired... maybe I should really sleep earlier from now on, shall push myself and with everyone's help. YOU! Remind me to sleep earlier! hahaha.

Then in the afternoon, I went for class with Jon Fox. I was very tired, did not show much confident and energy for the class today. I was really tired to the max I guess. Although I was tired but I managed to get through all the exercise and I got praised. I am really very happy to hear that. He is so strict yet I got praised, I really felt very nice and now I am more ready for more stuffs and other disciplines. Finally going to work on Marimba soon! He told me he has been trying to suppress my musicality in the snare drum area but since we are going to work on marimba, he will let it all go and let me shine as much as possible. He said I am way too musical and music sensitive so I will definitely excel in the marimba side. He also said I definitely will be a very good teacher, I am able to point out and know all the problems. He told me he learnt alot through teaching which he has started rather long ago. He asked me to experience it, I will be able to learn something that can't be found in what we are learning now.

From now on, I must really work really hard since I am moving on to Marimba. I must strived the aim that I have set since few months ago. I know it might be difficult but I shall persevere! Must be as good or better than the senior! ^^

jia you fredy!

it doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you get the process and results.

---

fredy's thought:
perseverance is an important aspect to fulfil what has been aimed and decided. willpower is the energy to move towards the aim. endurance is a process that will be gone through with up and down.

No comments: