"You don't need me."
If you were to say it, what kind of emotion will you be feeling at that point in time? How would you say it?
Isn't it hard to say it? Isn't it painful to say it?
I think it is very difficult to say this..
---
I have started to dislike certain action that I see. Seriously, seeing it just make me feel unhappy. really..
I can't help it I just dislike that..
---
Recently, I have come to know quite a lot of things. some of the things that make me feel very speechless. I just think I don't want to say anymore.
I have learnt to keep everything inside me..
even that most important thing that I know.. I kept it deep down.
---
fredy's thoughts:
no matter what reason or how others disagree or tell me not to like you, I will still like you with all my heart.
I will still care even till the day you don't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment