doing outdoor is very tiring. Not only need to be under the hot sun, need to be shouting at the top of the voice to make sure everyone hears me. It is very tiring.
all the members too, they have worked real hard for this. It is not easy for them. Their first time participating.. also my first time doing marching percussion. I want to do it well but I don't want to over push them. Sometimes I can only do that much cause I don't want to push them. The Band, Percussion, the Eupba and Drum Major, everyone.. every single one of them trying their very best.. not good but I think it is commendable.
I am tired myself, I am sure they are very tired too.
Just hope we can get through this..
--
I am tired of things.. which I don't want to say anymore. no one to say to.. All I can do is to bottle them.. probably till the day I explode..
--
fredy's thoughts:
the future tense that make up the present and past tense is the one that contain "you".
lies aren't that hard to identify..
Just for you, find me and I'll be there..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment