Friday, September 19, 2008

A NERVE WRECKING post [warning]

Apparently, I think humans is such a scary thing.

Humans just like to hear words that are nice to them... how many % of the human being really can accept all the criticisms? I doubt the % is high. The worst is when you have some exaggerating or untrustable ppl that totally twist your words into something that is worst. I think nobody can even stand a single word from that person.

I am totally disgusted by those people who really exaggerate words and start to twist ppl words. Is it so difficult to say those in its original meaning or the best is don't spread it? I think not only those people who exaggerate words are at fault but also the person that say those words too at fault. What so hard to say it in front of the person you are commenting on? Isn't that what feedback for? If you don't know that person, ok, then I guess no choice, you will need to say it to the air or whoever but If you do know the person you are commenting on. For that person's sake, I guess it is better to tell that person, face to face.

I guess if you are not concerned about that person, you will not even care about that person right? Be it, you hate that person or you like that person. You are concerned or worried (worried abt whether that person win you or whatsoever) about that person that's why you commented.

Seriously, I don't see what so difficult about commenting in front of that person. For me, I will always comment what I don't like about that person when I see that person or when that person asked. I don't see any problem telling them the truth. Moreover, I think it is so much better to tell people yourself then being spread or re-told by certain ppl who likes to exaggerate and twist words. I doubt anyone will convey, message at 100% its original meaning. By the time you hear it from people, it is way too late. All the meaning has been changed or altered.

People don't read everything to the fullest. Don't you think so?

Let's do an example, if ppl say

" You are nice and good but sometimes you are just irritating."

I guess for the listener, he/she will only catch "sometimes you are just irritating".

Ppl only register what is bad into their brain instead of good ones. Ppl tend to think and think about all the bad comments and not the good ones.

SO by that time, the listener said this line again to another person, it will be "that person finds you irritating."

Seriously, I think these ppl should just slap themselves on the face. Don't you have ears? Don't you think? What is your motive in twisting ppl's words?

Seriously I have enough of these ppl. I think these people are all around us but they just look so trustworthy in believing them.

I don't know what is the problem with them.

My friend and I both have this encounter these few days and we were talking about it just now. Totally make me hate these people. These people will only make relationship between ppl to get worst and worst.

You think I don't have mouth to tell him myself? HELLO! HE IS MY FRIEND. Whatever I said to him is out of my concern about him, ALSO what is it going to do with you? Twisting my words? Lucky he trusts that if I were to say those things I will definitely say in front of him. No need to say behind's ppl back. What For? What is there to hide??

PLEASE! THINK BEFORE YOU SAY THINGS TO OTHERS!!

If I don't like certain stuffs you have done, I will definitely TELL YOU IN THE FACE! YESH STRAIGHT IN YOUR FACE! Do I need to hide?

Please I even dare to tell someone older than me what I think and commented on those stuffs I don't like. Even my juniors or students or peers or whoever that I know. I will definitely tell them straight in the face if I don't ike about certain things.

I DON'T SEE THE BLOODY REASON OF SAYING THINGS BEHIND PPL'S BACK AND KEEP EVERYTHING FROM PPL! I JUST DUN SEE THAT BLOODY REASON OF WHY I SHOULD DO THAT!!

If he is not my friend or somebody that I know of, I won't even comment on ANYTHING!! If I don't like about certain things, that mean that specific thing, some other people MAY NOT like too!! I will tell them about those thing I don't like so they can change accordingly, so people can see a better them. What for giving bad impression or bad things? Of course when you present yourself, present the best!

I AM LUCKY THAT HE TRUSTS ME! IF NOT I GUESS HE WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU AND OUR FRIENSHIP MIGHT HAVE BECOME WORST!

You are seriously idiotic! Not sure of what to say to you!

IF YOU HAVE NOT ASKED ME TO COMMENT ON HIM, I WOULD NOT EVEN SAY ABOUT HIM! MOREOVER, WHATEVER I SAID TO YOU, I HAVE SAID THE SAME THING TO HIM!! I HAVE NOT ADDED ANYTHING!

Why would I give a different account to you and to him? Who do you think you are? I would rather tell him more than to tell you! At least telling him, he will be aware of it BUT telling you is just like "gossipping".

If you know me, or you are REALLY my friend or best friend, you will know that I won't anyhow comment on people unless you ask. EVEN IF I made a comment, I won't tell you everything INSTEAD I will tell that person EVERYTHING. So what you know is limited and useless and some most general things.

SO PLEASE CLOSE YOUR BLOODY MOUTH AND GO AWAY!

Seriously have enough of these ppl. STOP TWISTING PPL'S WORD CAN?? What so nice about twisting words and meaning?

WHAT IS SO NICE ABOUT SAYING WHAT I SAID? I AM NOT ANYBODY IMPORTANT WHAT!

RUBBISH YOU!

---

Need time to cool down.

totally disgusted by these kind of people.

---

PS: thank you for believing in me. lucky you know whatever I've done I did it for a reason. haha. ^^. really thank you! really appreciate your trust! ^^. Also (just realize this), you shouldn't have told that rubbish about things I have done for IT. I don't want that rubbish to feel guilty or whatsoever after knowing, like I am purposely doing those things. Seriously la. I don't need that rubbish to know about things I have done. You should know I don't show the good stuff I do to ppl, so NEXT TIME don't say a single thing ya! ^^ haha. As long as people there are people know what I am doing, can le. What for telling the whole world? Not that I would like to win any samaritan or "good guy" or "fredy is good" award or title. We shall just keep it low. Good things no need to be told, good things are to be found and really feel it. I just feel everything look so fake if everything that I have done for anybody need to be reported or told. Whatever the case is...

THIS CASE IS CLOSED!!

shhh...

---

fredy's thoughts:

People are ever changing, when they need you, they will be very good to you, when they don't need you, they will be as cold as ice.

Putting 100% effort doesn't mean you will get 100% back. I believe the more you put in, the better you will be.

Love is not about saying I love you and missing you every single day. Love is more of understanding and knowing you. Love is simple.

No matter what you want to do, as long as you are determined, I will always be here for you.

Even if I know, whatever you say might not be true but I will just choose to believe in you.

---

there is something I would like to say but I can't, until the very day I know everything is over.

---

No comments: