Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MIROTIC ~addiction~

I am SO ADDICTED to MIROTIC that album!

Very addictive!! Tohoshinki is really really good!

MIROTIC is a new word. The meaning of this new word is ...

MIRO - confusion or attraction in Korean.

TIC - Sensation or feeling

So it is up to the person to interpret it as the feeling of CONFUSION or ATTRACTION . Since Korean is like Japanese or Chinese. One word has a lot of meaning.

This album is really really great!!

----------

I published some of the posts that I don't want to published previously. Not sure whether I am right or wrong in publishing that. For now I have published it... so just leave it as it is.. since nobody reads this blog. should be fine.

----------

When I was re-arranging my things today, I saw the music book from my percussion class. Looking at that make me very sad cause I have deproved a lot a lot a lot. It will take a long time before I can get everything back and continue to improve. I was bad and now is worst. I am not sure how long I will take to be good but need to try my best i guess.

suddenly remembered what my tutor has told me.

When you are bad, you can only work hard to improve.

When you are good, you are supposed to be better.

When you are best, you are to make everyone to be moved by your performance.

There will always be people who will comment whether you are good or bad. Take those bad points and improve in them. Take those good points and refine them. That's all you should do until the day when nobody say anything bad about your playing. Nobody will say your bad points if you are good, it is only when you have something bad, people will say. Improve till the very day, nobody says bad about your playing and you are successful. It is a very difficult task but that's what every musician should try to achieve. Good playing and music that touches people's heart.

I always keep these few points in mind... seriously, I find them very true. Life is like that. You want to be the best, you will need to continue to improve and go on. The very day you slow down, people may have overtaken you in other things. Life is difficult and tiring but no choice that's life.

I shall continue to work hard to get back my bad playing and then improve again.

-----------

I am doing something.. I hope can be successful. a few things actually. Hope all can be sucessful. If you think about band then I am sorry. WRONG! ^^.

Let's see.. and PRAY HARD!!!

----------

fredy's thoughts:

let the colours filled up the life!

staying beside you is all I need.


----------

No comments: