Friday, October 17, 2008

Supposed to be ~ Instead ~

I went to cut hair a week ago.

I brought what the style I would like to cut to my usual hairstylist. I previously had a cut in Indonesia when I went back. They somehow screwed up my hair.. HOHO.. so I am just asking my usual hairstylist to SAVE it. haha.

So he did his best to save my poor and ugly hair.. so it looks slightly better.. HAHA. He said will need to wait till longer then can continue to do it. For now, not much things can be done. I was quite happy already. At least it is better than the "Screwed up" version. haha.

oh yesh.

There was this male hairstylist who help me dry my hair, he seems to know what kind of hairstyle I want. HAHA. At first when I saw him I was quite shocked cause he has the hairstyle of the TOHOSHINKI guy too! Haha. yesh. I brought the tohoshinki guy hairstyle to cut. For those who don't know. Tohoshinki is a group of 5 who sing VERY WELL!

That male hairstylist was my hairstylist assistant AND he has the same hair as the other tohoshinki guy!! HAHA. When my hairstylist was cutting, he was looking and smiling in those kind of "I know what kind of hairstyle you want" face. haha. so funny.

So after my hairstylist finish cutting, he was asked to dry my hair. He came over and said "hello" and smiled (in that don't worry I know that style you want look)...

HOHO.

and yesh.. he did dry in the same style as I want (notice: he did not see the style I showed my hairstylist, he was only helping at the end, so he confirm didn't know anything until he sees me).

HAHA.

It is nice to have a hairstylist that know what you want. haha. seriously you will feel the "secure" feeling. haha.

Not sure how to put it but all I can say is I do not need to do any adjustment after drying. He already set it as the style I want, not like usual ones where I still need to correct it myself. So troublesome.

---

Ok.. so now... for those who hasn't seen me for like 1 -2 months. They said they prefer my Previous hair. Their "previous hair" was before the "screwed up hair" I have done in Indo.

for those who has seen me regularly... said this one is slightly better than the previous one. For this "previous one" is the SCREWED UP hair! haha.

of course I have received comments like.. it looks like BOB or whatsoever. I guess that hairstyle has that element in it, so I can't deny it. haha.

Then these few days.. I hear comments like... instead of looking like that tohoshinki guy, I look more like ayu now. HOHO.

Come to think of it, I do think so too! haha. Dunno why but it just look more like Ayu's hair than that Tohoshinki guy after 1 week plus.

---

let me show you all the hair I want to cut..


this one!! hhaha.. the back is VERY VERY SHORT. haha..

now I am going to show you all, what I look like instead (from what my friends told me)


BIG DIFFERENCE! haha. but this ayu hair, her back also short... So now look more like this than the hair I want. HOHO. Moreover my friends said I look like ayu, so it is like "(don't) leave me alone" PV REALITY version. HOHO.
Don't know.... But I guess.. it is ok.. haha...
-----------------
fredy's thoughts:
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
-----------------

No comments: