Friday, June 26, 2009

Another 4 months post - whine

This is another 4 months post, I guess I should just write once every season...

This month (June) is really wonderful cause it is my birthday month and I have had a very very nice birthday. Really nice. Also for those who remembered, really thank you for remembering. Even though I am such a failure and lousy person you all still care to remember.

thank you guys...

---

regarding my previous post... the LOVE-thetic person... Apparently, that person has new target or should I say prey? I am not sure of what to use for this. I can't find a good term to be used on the person's "prey".

Never mind. This time round this person got someone that is much easier to control and tame. This person is still the doing the same "SELF SUPER IMPOSE" tactic on that new target. Apparently, I guess it might have a bit of backfired? Although the LOVE-thetic person is self hypnotising that everyone in the Prey's family and prey likes the LOVE-thetic person. What's worst? The LOVE-thetic person just treat the PREY'S House as his own... ridiculous? No. It's the truth.

Although things has become slightly better for the PREY but how can the LOVE-thetic person let the PREY off so easily? What's more? I don't know too. We shall just wait and see.

---

Oh yesh. I forgot about this "SELF PROCLAIM KING". This guy was like comparing me and him for certain aspects. He has never said that to me but instead he said it to others.

First was Age. He was claiming he was younger and I was really really old. HELLO! In actual fact I am just older than u by a few years! He said I am like 30++. ZZZZ

Second was about appearance. He said I look like some old hag trying to act young. He said he looks so much younger than me and I am CHAO LAO (means young but look very old). HELLO!!! In actual fact, YOU LOOK OLDER THAN ME!!! SO MANY PPL CONFIRMED THIS!

Third was still about appearance. He said I am ugly (which I do agree that I am ugly) and he is HANDSOME and PRETTY. He said he has people that praised him pretty and he find himself handsome and charming. EWWWWWWWWWWW. HELLO!! In actual fact, I think if there were anyone that really praised YOU THAT WAY. I can be 100% sure that those people who praised you are either trying to SUAN you or just pure sympathy (cause they are nice). Another reason I can think of will be.. THOSE PPL ARE PURELY BLIND. I shall be kind and cross out the last reason. I am not sure how you can get into all these but seriously you compare me and you. I am at least quite sure that I look better than you but never mind. You can stay in your own fantasy and think you are DAMN DAMN good looking.

I just can't stand that there are people who likes to live in their own FANTASY. You might not have met one in your life but I CAN TELL YOU NOW!! THEY EXIST!!

---

I guess I shall end here.

fredy's thoughts:

chances are myths

In this world, mistakes and wrongdoings are not forgiven... this is reality

No comments: