How are u going to define LOST?
how many meaning can you give?
I don't know.. it just meant alot.....
alot...
In this very world where reality equals cruelity. I really don't know where to stand, where to go... what to define right?
In this world, there are times we are not allowed to walk or on be our own thinking. Never once we will be allowed that. We are only allowed to go according to what majority thinks as right.
So what's right? basically it is something everyone thinks it is right or the best way out. Don't you think so?
That's how this reality measure right or wrong and that's what we have been following...
But if you think carefully, there are alot of things where people think RIGHT but in actual fact it is wrong?
Not sure whether I am right to say that but to me... I do think I say the right thing ...
I am not hating this world... I am just hating myself as I am part of this world who will just follow the rules.
I am not sure whether I am thinking too much but after watching a HK drama today... it just remind me of something Jun xiang has told me before...
Jun xiang said something like sometimes we can't choose what we want.
This is quite true.. or I should say very true? The cruel fact will just make us agree... can we disagree? I think we can...
It is not what we can't choose but more like we don't want and prefer to give up and declare that we have lost. Haven't even fight and we have just given up cause we all have the results in mind. The OUGHT-FULLY RIGHT mindsets.
So Jun Xiang, not that you can't choose. You can it is whether you want or not... and it all lead up to what I have posted yesterday. About cherishing and learning to sustain it and don't regret.
Now I do think drama will help to learn and realize certain stuffs. haha. Maybe it is a good thing to watch drama afterall.
fredy's thoughts:
I am lost... lost in somewhere in this reality and I've lost. Lost to this reality... lost everything...
it's not about giving up, it's about trying about prolonging.
How many decades can we get? Live life to the fullest and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment