Monday, June 29, 2009

A Question and An Answer

What was your utmost fear?

Do you know that?

I know mine...

I fear to lose anyone close to me... be it close or closest... That's something I really want to cherish and protect with all my life. anyone that is close to me.

I am posting this cause I read what Ayu posted in her diary.

We born alone
We die alone

Aren't these two lines very very true? I can't agree more...

But if you think carefully... what is in between our birth and death... we really can't live alone...

But we are just unable to continue without anyone

This line totally depicts life of a human. Don't you think so?

You won't be what you are now if you are alone... after you are born, you need people to bring you up and that's your parents. Then you will have lots of others... relatives, friends, strangers or whoever else. There will always be people around you and you will always be helped by people. anyone. Even if that person hurt you... you are learning something out of that pain, aren't you?

I just have a lot a lot of emotions after reading this and another line posted by Wu Chun.

When you Cherish something, it can be simple and yet happy

We always hear people regret and don't know how to cherish BUT for now... I think everyone is cherishing something/someone. why? Cause cherish is so simple and happy that you practically enjoy in every moment you are with someone/something.

It is not about regretting that you don't know how to cherish. It is more of you are regretting you can't sustain it, you have caused the CHERISH to disappear.

Am I thinking too much or is life really made up by that way? Seriously. I have a lot a lot of thoughts after reading these 2 posts.

Can you explain what is cherish? I can't but I will define it as you are enjoying every moment that you are with something/someone, be it happy or sad. Why? All because you cherish that something/someone then you will have so much emotions.

If you think you are regretting or have regretted, think carefully... you are regretting that you can't sustain it not because you are not cherishing it. Learn how to sustain it. That's the only way to make yourself not to regret. Spend all the possible time with the something/someone that's the best way to cherish them. Isn't that simple?

I guess learning is all over in our life. We just need to learn and be know how to sustain and prevent any possible bad outcome.. That's your job, your duty. That's human.

My mind is filled with all these... maybe I am too emotional now. I don't know but I guess they have great impact on me.....

---

fredy's thoughts:

Be it in the past, present or in the future which is a mystery we won't be all alone.

something I want to share from a post:

Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Love truly
Laugh constantly
And never stop smiling
No matter how life turns out to be
Life is not always the party we expected to be
But as long as we are here, we should try to smile and be grateful
Cherish life and be your best!

Regret is a hard way to learn. It will destroy you first before you can "re-assemble" yourself up and move on. Don't regret cause it is painful...

You are the answer to everything

No comments: