Sunday, July 19, 2009

Giving up

how much does this giving up mean to u?

it costs alot to give up. how many people actually gives up on things...

Sometimes giving up will be a better choice for people. It may just mean another beginning or it just mean an end.

I think whether or not to give up and whether it is a best choice to solve problem, it all depends. It maybe good to give up now and try again after a while. Maybe it is just not the time for things to materialise or what.

To me now, giving up is the best choice. I have given up the rights to control and lead this wonderful band called, Maris Stella Symphonic Band Alumni.

Not that I don't like this band but it is just my own problem... which I do not wish to say.

So we have our wonderful practice in Audio Image Room. It was a fun practice to me. I am not lying, I enjoyed that. Probably because it is my last practice leading this band.

Of course at the end when I said everyone is dismissed, I have that bit of sadness. Afterall, I have been leading this very band all these while.

Not easy to give up but I did it.

maybe momentarily, I will still need to help around with the new committee but that will be fine. As long as I am no longer the one that will be responsible from now on.

see how everyone put their focus on and practice.

the attendance may not be the best but I enjoyed it..

To this band, Maris Stella Symphonic Band Alumni. Thank you for everything.

---

fredy's thought:

Life is about accomodating and learning. When life is not going to what you expect, learn from the situation and change accordingly. There is not only one way of doing things.

No comments: