I really felt very tired... very very tired... both mind and physically.
I am so tired after one whole teaching round and still need to work on alot of other stuffs.
Other than that.. I guess I am just tired of human beings.
I myself am a human being but I am just very tired of human...
---
I find myself tired of seeing alot of stuffs
tired of listening to alot of stuffs
tired of hearing lies
tired of hearing excuses
tired of hearing blames
tired of hearing those idiotic backstabbing
tired of treating well
tired of protecting people
tired of everything.
I am just tired...
A simple line that brings out everything...
I doubt anyone can understand. I guess I am hurt more than you could think.
Not that I am weak, I should say I am always not as strong as I am seen. Probably I am just weakling...
That's all I can say...
since that very day, I guess I am just too hurt to mention it anymore.
I hope everything will just end.
Sorry, I seriously want a complete solitude for a moment or two. I need to get away from all these rubbish. I am tired.
Not that I want to dwell on this matter, I just find myself so stupid when I actually helped you before. I have never thought this guy is that kind of person but this guys just proved to me he is.
haha. I am not caring about this guy just that I find myself rather stupid.
------------
fredy's thought:
I can't do anything anymore... I need to live on my own...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment