Sometimes I really wonder what did I do to make this guy to backstab me so much...
I am dead serious. I am not sure of what I do to make him backstab me so much.
Is it because of A who has been good with me since sec 1 when this guy is not? or just because this guy doesn't like A?
Then how about B who just went out to eat with us every single time? or again this guy just plainly doesn't like B?
Who knows the real truth is this guy doesn't like me at all in the first place. Only pretend to be good with me before all these happened.
I am not sure of why he will want to do that.
All my previous 2 posts were all about this guy who backstab people and me. I don't know what he is thinking. Why he even do that... I really wonder..
I am hurt by him, yes hurt. Although I never show it out. I just felt that how he portray himself is so ... (I really got nothing to say). He is those that will get you when he needs you and throw you away when you are not needed. That's what I think for now. I am not the only one that get this. I am just one of the few that are being used.
I really wonder how this guy works...
I has nothing to say about this guy... except finding myself stupid once again.
I know dwelling on this is so stupid but upon thinking he is such a person, I find that I am just so stupid to agree on certain stuffs.
whatever the case is... I am just purely looking at how all these will develop into.. I am quite interested in how this guy will churn this whole drama into...
I am just too tired to be involved with him.. cause I think watching how he tries to make everything his might be interesting...
continue to watch..
---
fredy's thought:
nobody will always be right but those who have never been right.. might not be right this time round too. sometimes, human being just can't be too emotional...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment