Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, as agreed...

I went to help to do the main band for full band today. Just before National Day performance. I was heavily scolding the band before their rehearsal cause it was SERIOUSLY BAD. Bad for anyone to hear. VERY VERY BAD.

All I did was just scolding and scolding, I seriously do not wish to scold but no choice I have to cause they sounded REALLY VERY BAD. Very unprepared for the performance.

I just couldn't stand it when I heard so many many problems. I don't even know what are the SLs have been doing so far. I was really angry to hear so much rubbish. Really.

I scolded the whole band again before releasing them for the rehearsal. After that have DSA audition for a p6 kid. Not bad. Good in my opinion.

So after that went to watch the rehearsal with miss menon after settled some stuffs with the kid's parents. I heard from Mr Tan that they played badly. Even he as a person that doesn't know how to listen to band also know they sounded bad. See... How bad they were today. I just couldn't keep everything low..

They came back for full band after that. this time round, I use another approach to work with them and apparently it works. So they have some improvement with their playing of the 2 pieces although not very good. Then we moved on to another piece, they sounded slightly better in that piece. I guessed they might have practised it more than national anthem and school song.

I went the speed that Mr Chiang supposed to go but still slower though. They didn't manage to do it of course BUT already better than expected.

Have meeting with EXCO and SLs after that to discuss over certain stuffs. Then went home as usual.

--

fredy's thought:
Say what you want to say before it is too late, you will never get a chance to say it anymore if that person leaves. Leave for a place that is far far far away...

No comments: