Saturday, August 1, 2009

tiring day...

Woke up earlier today for Main band DSA. Yes I need to do that cause Mr Chiang is still in reservist.


So have quite a few DSA, wasn't as impressive as I would expect probably except for the guy I asked from primary school. There was one shocking one but apparently it only applicable to the choice piece only. Other than that nobody else was good.


After the DSA, I conducted abit of full band cause would like DSA ppl to feel how is it like to be in this main band. I never go back on my words about my decision about main band. I have no choice as Mr Chiang is in reservist, can't expect Ian Mui to do alot of stuff yet as he is new.


Main Band finished marked the start of Alumni band. Today Alumni starts extra earlier cause there will be a performance tomorrow @ Paragon! We started of with sectionals which alot of sections did it with full focus. Of course, it all turn out to be something good during full band with Lin Sheng at the later part.



Full band sounded ok just that there were some pieces that Lin Sheng went overly slow but overall the band sounded quite ok.



After the practice, a few of us went to eat at Bishan and we went to the arcade. The moment we went in, we saw this very funny soft toy in some weird positions or should I say designed weirdly?



WEIRD TO MAXIMAX RIGHT?



It was something we have not planned. Jia Wei, Saw and I played that Percussion Master or what it is called. Saw and I lost to Jia Wei. yesh. I lost. Then Wee Chong and I played that disc thingy.. disc hockey? or whatsoever it is called. omg, my hand was so tired and painful after the game. Need SO MUCH energy. Jun Xiang and I went to play house of dead (that bloody shooting game!) when the rest went to play daytona. "oh my god" was all I heard from Jun Xiang! There was a boy standing behind us and he was laughing everytime Jun Xiang said "Oh My God!". haha. It was pretty funny. Amos was beside us and he was damn pro in shooting games! Totally owning! I was so bad at shooting game, so bad till I personally gave up (actually because my hand pain too) and asked Yeong Chee to take over me. haha. He was good! haha. He played a while and passed back to me cause he also feel pain. haha. I took over and SOON I PASSED IT TO AMOS (he just finished his game)! haha. So he and Jun Xiang started killing more undeads and of course Jun Xiang continued his "oh my god~~". Yeong Chee and I dragged chairs to sit down while watching them play the game. It was funny and it was shocking to see how good Amos is at this kind of shooting game! Totally surprised! He got "EXCELLENT" for a lot of times while Jun Xiang has occasionally "GOOD". haha. That's the difference!



We rounded up our arcade session with SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! It was a difficult one with SYMMETRY PICS too! I hate those, I just can't really find those.. Maybe I should train myself on that. While playing that game, I said something to Ken.



"not bad ar, eyes small also can find quite a few differences."



Haha. Did I sound sarcastic? Maybe I was but I don't mean anything bad. I am serious!


--



fredy's thought:


The Earth continues to revolve the Sun but for me, things have stopped revolving...

No comments: