Went to buy Blazer with Zhen Cheng and Ken yesterday.. haha..
we met in City hall.. then we go to Suntec to look for blazers..
we were SHOCKED by the price of the 1st blazer of the day!! haha.. the shop is having 50% discount! So we thought might be CHEAP!!!
so we went in.. hoho.. look at the price of the blazer that is on the 50% racks...
$1890
WOW!! ahaha.. WHAT A PERFECT PRICE!! hahaha... we walked out of the shop, slowly and acted like nothing has happened! hahaha...
so funny.. I just "ke belakang pusing" when I saw the price. haha... Zhen Cheng was trying not to laugh while Ken followed.. hahaha...
Then we went to Topman... there is ONE BLAZER left.. the woman said it is the LAST blazer.. I asked her whether other branches have the blazer she said.. shouldn't have but can try the one at Raffles City.
So we went to G2000 after that... can't find size also.. not even mine.. hahahaha.. so sad...
after that we decided to tailor make! ^^
So we went to eat after that. ate the ICHIBAN DON! haha... I just have a sudden crave for it.
Eat till 6 + When we decided to go home and meet tomorrow (which is today) to go and tailor make. Zhen Cheng and I going to take bus so we were going to Esplanade, then Ken went to take MRT.
Zhen Cheng and I went to Marina Square (so can cross to esplanade; one of the reason) cause I want to see blazer in the Marina Topman. HOHO.. Instead of going to TOPMAN first.. I went to PUMA and looked around. hoho.. This season, PUMA stuffs just ER XIN! haha.. sorry but true... haha...
We walked out of the PUMA shop then I went to ZARA cause I want to look at their T-Shirt.
We went to ZARA and THERE WAS A SALE!!!!! HOHO.. everything very cheap.. a lot of sale items. Wonderful! No nice Tee Shirt for sales Items (so i bought one non sale item tee, which is NOT BAD).
We were lucky!! We saw BLAZER ON SALE!! haha.. there are $99 and $189. haha.. We chose for so long and we were happy cause got balzer le!! haha... but SADLY.. DUN HAVE MY SIZE (actually there were 2 but those 2... 1 looks UGLY.. one is DARK GREY!)!! So sad!
I ask Zhen Cheng whether he dares to leave that BIG size one there first then we go over to TOPMAN just in case they have sizes. he said ok.. then we walked over to Topman...
they left with 1 size.. which totally DUN FIT ME AT ALL! bigger... by 4 sizes...
We asked the people to check whether other branches have the stock or not.. he is reluctant but in the end he gave us a bit of "face" and went to the counter to press the phone..
YESH.. I ONLY TYPED "PRESS".
It is rather irritating. He only press and NEVER even bring up the phone and hear, then he just hang up and walked to us...
"so sorry, they do not have the manpower to check stock."
WHAT RUBBISH!!! HE NEVER EVEN BRING UP THE PHONE AND LISTEN.. HE KNEW THEY DUN HAVE ENOUGH SALES PERSONNEL TO CHECK STOCK??
omg.. i felt like slapping him..
I just gave him a fake smile AND we walked off..... what the hell..
Then I asked zhen cheng to faster go back to ZARA and buy the 99 bucks blazer.. yes... he got it... his mission accomplished!
NOW MINE!!
we walked from marina to raffles city then walked back to marina again.. MAIN reason being, the topman in raffles city does not have BLAZER!! grrr
so we walked back to marina ZARA.. and I looked for the DARK GREY one again.. and seiously.. I COULDN'T even lie to myself it is BLACK cause it is really DARK GREY!!!
haizzz...
I said to Zhen Cheng, I seriously like THIS DARK GREY one.. but I will definitely get scolding from ALOT of people if I bought this.. He agreed with me TOTALLY.. I know myself.. I can't make any mistake.. I made a single mistake.. everything will be amplified DOUBLE, TRIPLE or EVEN MORE. I don't seem to have the right to make mistake. I can only be correct.. cause I would have just attracted too much "noise" when I make mistake. Even in making decisions, there isn't room for mistake....
HOHO.. In the end.. I saw one blazer that was NICE to me and have my size.. yesh.. finally.. and of coz.. IT BURNT A WHOLE IN MY POCKET!! haha.. but no choice I guess...
so that's the end of my MISSION.
---
I hope alumni band can really perform well...
everyone needs to buck up... play well and sing well..
---
fredy's thought:
No matter how insignificant I am, the sky will always be clear and blue here just for you.
the simplest bliss in this world is to be able to just look at you.
---
jia you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment