I finished watching the last episode of the robot drama.
sad to say the robot "died" in the end.
During the last episode, the robot has known that his main IC chip had malfunctioned and it was burning and the whole system would be down soon.
The show starts with the robot recovery from "over burning", then when everyone thought the robot has recovered. Something happened...
The robot started to sense that his main IC chip has only 60% of working ability. Once it reaches 0%, all the system in him would just stop functioning.
from 60% to 0%, the robot spend his the happiest and blessed with his master (his master doesn't know a single thing about the robot lifespan).
The ending part is so sad.. yesh.. I cried as usual.. Till the very end of the show, the robot is still thinking for his master, the master well-being, life, and others...
so sad...
love is just about giving without anything in return... ... sad...................
---
Today is a beautiful day.. I hope everything will be good and it's time to get everything back to normal... will no longer be the same but still go on with the memories...
---
fredy's thought:
I am going to re-use the lyrics by ayumi: "even if I may disturb you but let me stay by your side"
It may have been Black and White for a moment but it is time to colour it back with beautiful colours once again.
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment