Today's Alumni band practice wasn't that bad!
This is the first time AFTER so long.. I heard a not bad sounding mssbalumni! Seriously, I think I am hoping more and more from this band le. 1 week before the competition. 3 more practices. I hope we SERIOUSLY can make another miracles, even though the competitors are very good but I think we need to challenge and overcome ourselves first. Everyone should improve!
Today's singing was loud and not that bad... This is the first time I heard alumni sing THAT LOUD. NOT EVEN IN CAPPADOCIA LA!! Actually CAPPADOCIA singing ONLY happen ON the day itself.. so I have never heard of that kind of singing until THE CONCERT DAY! So this time round is NOT THAT BAD le... I can hear the singing AT THIS POINT OF TIME!! miracle!!
Basically, I am quite happy with our playing today. Still need to improve even more and perfect alot of parts but for now... I am quite happy with what we have TODAY. I will expect more in the next practice.. Seriously. GOGO!mssbalumni!!
---
After practice went we went sizzler!!
we = Chien teng, Garrett, Douglas, Fredy, Stanley, Caile, Wei Jian, Jun Xiang, Jia Wei, Raymond, Saw and Ken!
hoho.. ate the sirloin steak which is not really nice for today... i ordered medium rare in the end became a medium.
...
Never mind.. WE CRAPPED ALOT during the dinner!!!
the crappiest thing i heard from garrett was like SO ZZZ.. totally crap... Can't believe Sean and Him actually crap about this during band practice...
Garrett and Sean said Caile and I look like couple... ZZZ.... so dotsy!! WE DON'T! The crap part is the whole thing got to this because Caile poked me during practice... ZZZ... just because of a poke... then the thing about we look like couple started!...
Garrett still say we look like couple... one girl and one boy... and obviously I am the girl and Caile is the boy............................................... Sean can even tell me.. we look somewhat compatible... ... ...
... DOTSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never mind.. I just want to say! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE and WE DON'T LOOK LIKE COUPLE!!
I suddenly remembered that my friend said we look like boy and girl friend too when I put our pic on msn once... zzz... suddenly remembered.. I think I showed chien teng the conver before.. BUT ANYWAY!! STILL SO LAME!!! thank you! stop the topic..
I think today was fun... although never do much things.. I enjoyed today quite alot. ^^
haha.. it is fun to have everyone around and CRAP!.. hahaha...
---
fredy's thoughts:
There maybe times when you want to be alone, I will let you be... but I will be somewhere near you.
Pointless to insist when I know you too well cause I know you will just be you and that's the reason I know your needs.
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
---
reasonless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment