Tuesday, July 1, 2008

mind ~unknown~

A day of peace and of course some good things..

Chong Boon sectional was not too bad.. I have finally seen my whole section.. It is a good thing!

There has been improvement in them.. although not much but there is. Still not good for performance but at least it wun be too bad.

Left with 4 days to their concert. I hope everything will be fine. They will be able to do it if they can finish practicing on the things I want them to do today.

Let's see whether I will think it is ok on thursday..

---

Lots of things in my mind. It is amazing that our brains can process so many things and store them.

For once I thought I should not continue to be as nice and should let everything be the way it is. Now I know what is empty.

haha...

I don't know why but I think I am weird today.. in terms of emotion...

haha...

---

fredy's thought:

when people doesn't know how to take care of themselves, you will just start to worry for them.

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

---

In the end, 0 will still be 0... haha


---

what a post? haha.. I don't even know what I am typing now.

No comments: