yesh.. after 4 practices, mssbalumni is going for competition already and we still sound very bad... haizzzzzzzzzz
no choice... We can only ask everyone to co-operate and work hard.
I think some bands in Singapore are really RICH. VERY RICH. They can fly in a player from certain country certain band to play for them for competition...
in this case.. a percussionist from Japan from a band called Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra.
WOW!!
WOW!!
WOW!!
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra... what a wonderful band..
Just to win a competition, some band in Singapore can actually spend THAT kind of money. that Money is really WELL-SPENT.
Winning is not about winning others but is about winning yourself. No point getting an outsider to play and win for this time round and the problem still exist. The most important thing is to solve those problems and win it yourself. It is better. mssbalumni is seriously working towards that, will try every single way to continue to have our own ppl.
---
Silent Love...
2 words that Chien Teng and I used last night when we were talking to Jun Xiang. haha. A very nice description on certain things...
I find the line "the feeling is manifesting in me" that somebody tagged somewhere rather interesting. How should I say it... So true yet the line is funny. haha.. I dunno how to put it in words.. I am bad with words.. so.. yesh.. I just find it very true yet funny.
life goes on~~~ Smile and Walk together...
---
fredy's thoughts:
It's not about the promise you have made, it is about how much I have trusted you. It's not about what you have said, it is about what you meant. It's not about what I have done, it is about what I want you to be. It's not about asking for return, it's about giving.
No matter how dark and gloomy the sky in other places are, there is always a bright and warm sky right down here.
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
---
everyone should just smile and throw all those unhappiness away. life goes on~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment