Went to teach that specific school, shouting again of course.. as usual. It was difficult. I actually gave up on drilling on basic after 1 hour 15 mins. It was gruesome... I decided to do basic introduction about the percussion instruments and what's make me feel shocking is the fact that their seniors basically never taught them anything. Even if they did, those were wrong stuffs.
After that I went to eat dinner with Alan, have some fun talking about certain stuffs. After that dinner, I went to Esplanade for SSO concert with Raymond.

It was good afterall. I mean I enjoyed it. Espana is something I felt nice and something different of that lot. It has really nice melody and very nice trombone parts. I like that piece.
For Bolero, the orchestra wasn't as great as I expected but definitely the snare drum was great. Whatever I was taught in Snare Drum was well exhibit in the solo. Of course, my teacher is great. haha. Now I truly realize and understand some stuffs that he said to me.
Met Chien Teng on the way back and have quite abit of talk on certain stuffs. Things are going well for him. Good for him. ^^
---
Nobody. When it does apply to you, you will know how hurtful it is. Truly when you realized you are a nobody, it is just some thunder struck effect going on in yourself. how painful it is, how dreadful it is. I doubt anyone can understand until you have become a nobody to someone.
I realized I am a true "nobody" now. Truly Nobody. A complete stranger.
---
fredy's thought:
Things have to be continued, no matter what mistake you have made along the way, be it forgiven or not forgiven. What's done is done. Continue the journey and do not stop, you can only remember what is the mistake and prevent it from happening again. That's life and same goes to music.
No comments:
Post a Comment