12 came and it is another day.
17th june 2008. How did I spend my day? I think it is like the normal days le.. nothing very havoc.. just that today got combined woodwind sectional.. Then it was quite fun even though very little ppl. haha.. Somehow it was fun to me. I played abit, listened most of the time.
went to have dinner with Chien Teng and Stanley after that. haha.. the dinner is at McDonald.. ya... no choice I guess since it was so late already.
not bad for today. Even though there were some moments where I don't like at all but no choice? that's life! ^^ You will need to accept every single thing...
---
I want to thank all those who have actually wished me happy birthday (whether in real life, SMS or MSN) !! ^^..
and the MOST ON TIME person is Wei Jian! haha. I am so impressed by him! Seriously! on 00:00. I received his msg! haha...
Thank you everyone!
---
I still have lots of questions but I think it is ok. I just don't wish to know already. fredy needs to learn how to accept it now. ^^. don't be sad fredy! jia you!! Even though you heard something you don't wish to hear but never mind, accept it!
---
fredy's thought:
1. when a person lies, it is either the person does not want you to know or the person does not want you to worry.
2. focus is something so powerful. Now I understand what do people mean by a chinese idiom.
3. sometimes to people who are always see and around each other, a little bit of distance will be the nearest distance between people as you will know who is the one you will be finding and need.
---
seeing you in that sad and troubled look.
there is nothing I could do except for keeping quiet and let you be.
and
that's when I know I am nothing and useless...
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment