I am wondering sometimes, why somebody will always push the blame or think I am the one saying it out or whatsoever when I have never done anything like that.
Another thing is I know of so many ppl's secrets and I know quite a number of stuffs but I never say it out before. It is quite ridiculous for ppl to think of me that way. I am just quite unhappy, everytime I will be the first one in the mind when something bad happen. Even when I was not told about certain event. It is like... EVEN if i was told... Why will I go around and say?
Seriously, fredy just hates to be with people who don't trust me at all. I don't see any reason of knowing or be good to a person who doesn't trust me at all.
If you are that kind of person, anyone that knows me.. PLEASE STAY AWAY from me.
---
fredy's thought:
A person can be good to you this moment and bad to you the next moment, without any reason.
---
I am just tired... very tired......................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment