Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ding dong ~ding dong~

strike 12!! haha.

there it goes -- 17th June 2008.

A brand new beginning of a brand new year.

I am actually quite shocked that there are people who actually remembered my birthday or actually know my birthday. I am shocked.

haha.

thank you all for remembering... ^^

I am quite contented to hear "happy birthday".

Apparently, I didn't manage to do something (even though I came home asap, actually I did.) but never mind. I guess this birthday, although will not be the best but STILL I am very contented with what I have already.

Although I have more than 3 wishes (about 5! haha) this year but I shall just make the 3 here. ^^


1. Hopes my family, friends will be healthy and everyone lives happily.

2. I wish that maris stella symphonic band alumni will have good results for both NBC and SIBF. get TOP if we can!! ^0^

3. It should be a secret for me! haha...

---

let's see what will happen today!

---

fredy's thoughts:

as long as you are happy and you are doing whatever you like, I will support you all the way even though I may be thinking and telling you things that I think won't work. Still I am supporting what you are doing cause I know you are only yourself when doing things your way.

---

Suddenly, I remembered of a lyrics from ayumi song which suits "fredy's thoughts".

The song lyrics are somewhat like this after translation:

"Please let me stay by your side, even though I may be bothering you, again and again. "

So coincidental, this thought also reflect something from the robot drama.

It's ok... ^^ life continues...

---

Happy birthday fredy! ^^

No comments: