Friday, June 20, 2008

worries ~july~

Today I went Chong Boon, 1 more week to the concert BUT I still never see the whole percussion section.

A lot of people missing today, very sad.

Rumble has very little improvements, To say the truth 2 hours I only managed to do for like 30 bars. yes and that 30 bars were something I have done last week too. Again. I am repeating myself. I have not completed this song before.

I can accept slow learning BUT I'm very worried about their performance in July...

Just hope for the best.

---

Alumni Band is going to increase another pract on monday. Due to guest players and all those who can't make it. I seriously think we should really work hard. 3 more weeks to NBC. Isn't it Scary? I think it is.

With our standard now, I am very scared we won't be able to pull through.

I just hope everyone can co-operate abit more.

---

fredy's thought:

Ostukaresama~ jia you!

---

a day that is full with mixed and pure feelings.

No comments: