Monday, June 16, 2008

Unknown ~reason~

Hmmm.. sometimes people just don't really follow what they say. It can be "yes" now but it can be "no" the next moment. Don't know why. Most probably you will need a lot of self discipline to actually do what you said. Not only me but I think a lot of others too. It is hard to really put into action what one says but no matter what I will try my very best even though I might fail (I know I will minimize that possibility).

I have not blogged for like 16 days, what I said about updating on what to say to TPJC ppl I guess I not going update le ba... don't really feel like updating that already. All I can say they are a bunch of nice people. ^^

Watched the next epi of robot drama again. This time round nicer and seriously the robot has started to have HUMAN'S EMOTION already (which it shouldn't have). This time round at the end of the episode, the robot is heart broken.. but during that episode. The robot just give whatever it has without wanting anything in return...

haha. never mind... I am just purely touched by the show.

12 hours later ba.. and the next 24 hours... I guess only those who really care about me know. I am sure there will be people who know (cause already got people say that to me in advance cause not in Singapore). Those who don't care never mind... never mind la... but so weird I wonder whether I will hear that by 12... but most probably I won't get to hear it cause I know some people just don't care.... So it is ok... it is just only something from a person... i mean people

--

I wish a wonderful day today.

No comments: