This very new morning, everything starts afresh!
A BRAND NEW DAY!!!
I have decided on something!!!!!
This is one of the greatest challenge in music playing I have set as "fredy". It is difficult, very difficult but I would like to try as "fredy" for once!
fredy is going to try to play 2 movements of out the 4 movements in Marimba Concerto!
yesh.. it is just a challenge for myself as fredy. A big challenge.
fredy has never been good in playing and this is seriously a very big challenge for myself.
So in addition to that, i need to practice my exam piece also! fredy GANBATTE NE!! I am thinking which one to choose for my exam piece ne~~
Concertino for Marimba
or
Concertino for xylophone
I dun like how concertino for marimba 1st movement sounds... So NOT NICE! haha. I prefer how Concertino for xylophone 1st movement sounds like! haha.. BUT.. Concertino for Marimba got nice 2nd movement while Concertino for Xylophone doesn't have! 3rd movement wise, both concertino has different feel!! Marimba 3rd movement is light and free while Xylophone is precision plus vigorous! haha.. I like both!! HOW?!?!?! (T.T)
Whatever the case is.. I shall just practice first.. I think Xylophone 1st! haha.
what a brand new start of everything!
fredy GANBATTE NE~~~~~~~~~~ Y(^^,)Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment