Tuesday, May 13, 2008

thoughts ~ ...affected... ~

fredy seems to hate to see quite a number of things. Don't know how to put it... just doesn't like...

I don't know... maybe I should say don't like the feeling.. hmm.. what kind of feeling? I am not sure....

---

Now come to think of it... I think fredy is actually not needed OR I should put it as fredy is only important when needed (what I type here is not related to what I type UP there). I don't know how many people actually care about what fredy thinks, how fredy feels and others...

I seriously want to know, I wonder how many people actually can see through fredy and know that fredy is angry/sad/happy. I wonder.

Most of the time, people will only see fredy angry or smiling, I doubt beside these 2 expressions/emotions, others has not seen much of fredy. Moreover, I guess everyone just hate fredy cause fredy just never say things in a nicer way. Too straightforward and of course overly picky over stuffs.

Haha. I guess this part should be erased since nobody will understand and care.

---

I actually have things to update but now.. I don't feel to update at all. Totally no mood. affected by something I don't like...

I shall update about the things I want to update tomorrow or when I remember. If not then too bad le...

---

If I were to do anything just like my old self, do what I think is right and don't care about others... maybe that is so much better... maybe. I am not sure.

why am I still typing? weird. never mind...

let's stop here........................................................................................................................

No comments: