Everything is so last minute today. Since early in the morning till this very moment. I do think everything is just SO LAST MINUTE.
Haha. At least whatever that was told to me today and was very last minute, although rush but I managed to finish them all!
~ 3 rounds of applause for fredy~~~ '''''\(^0^)/'''''
---
It is weird that I am losing interest in a lot of things. reason? unknown. I think it is quite abnormal but never mind. I shall slowly draw a conclusion out of this.
I am too sleepy ne~~~~~
so sleepy today!!! I actually slept quite late yesterday then today wake up very early.
my Angklung group going to perform for minister, vips, principals, vice principals, teachers and parents in the upcoming SYF central judging Primary showcase. It is so honoured to be able to get invited to perform in the showcase.
anyway, this is the first time in the history of maris stella primary school (50 years) that a music department group achieve a gold award. This is the first ever gold by Primary School Music Groups. It is really very nice lo.
I see my little angklung students again. I just hope they will work hard for the performance even though they are very noisy and restless these 2 days....... (-_-)...
jia you ba!
---
Line of the day:
As long as you are happy, I am happy and contented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment