Thursday, May 8, 2008

On the way ~ganbatte~

I guess my free days going to end very soon.. cause need to go back to teach again... back to usual schedule... Now I think it is not bad to be back to usual schedule! ^^

Today, I watched a drama that I didn't manage to watch last time. So I finished it today! haha.. CLAP CLAP~~ for fredy~~ yeah!!! \(^O^)/

I also watched another japanese drama today. It is so weird to see a robot falling in love but I think it is so heart warming. haha. worst part is the whole thing just fit into the "love" i previously posted. They even have one line, I remembered. (:^^:) actually quite the same as what the woman said for love.

"Loving a person is to love with a heart and understanding, you do not has the right to love"

That's the line the robot says to someone. It is weird for a robot to say but haha.. in the end the robot starts to have the feeling of a human... very FICTIONAL but never mind it is a drama, the message they want to convey is not abt robot and human. So it is ok. ^^

So I managed to finish one show and start on another show. haha. (^0^)Y ~Yeah~
fredy is such a drama freak for once! gomen ne~~

I guess it is good to stay at home for me these few days. If I go out these few days, I guess I am going to buy alot of stuffs. I will only have that tendency when I am not in good mood and yes, majority of those stuffs MIGHT NOT necessary be something that I will always use/wear. Probably some rubbish and of course alot of snack! (T.T) fredy is going to grow fat anytime soon!Apparently, my friends dislike to go out with me during "bad mood" times cause whatever I will buy, they seem to be affected by me and buy too! haha. So sorry!

argh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, my friend told me his colleague in army knows me.. and somemore know me quite a bit.. I am stunned too. Another friend of mine said got ppl know me too.. Maris de.. haha. I was like.. OBVIOUS! haha.. but the 1st one.. i really dunno!!

There is another thing but I can't confirm too, so never mind.. better don't say until I can confirm I am right.

---

I think life is back to normal. I still don't like to see or listen to some words but STILL need to face it! So no choice la... I guess it is better now, still need to learn how to get out of it! haha. GANBATTE!

---

Waiting to see a happier fredy!

No comments: