It was a tiring day...
Especially when you need to teach a bunch of primary school kids alone. It is worst..
In any case it was fun at certain point and when they did what I ask for I just feel the sense of achievement.
They are still young kids, they won't understand what we want and they have yet to hear better things.
Come to think of it. I think being kids are so nice... everything is well protected. Nothing to think about. How I wish I am just 3 years old now. Can I? I don't...
It makes me think of certain stuffs while teaching them, I don't know why... Probably this make me realize even more that how failure I am...
I do have picture to post but it is just some random pic.. so instead...
I post a lyrics that I finished today... It can be sung with this Japanese song that I embeding here. I listened to this song alot these few days...
It is a very dark song... I am not sure how come I will write such a lyrics but it is just this way... Maybe I am affected by the song...
You can sing with it.. if you want to...
* WARNING it is abit scary and dark
---
fredy's though:
For today it will be this lyrics. It is in Chinese..
Infection (Chinese version) by fredy chia
在黑暗里 不再拥有的一道曙光
紧握着 曾经的温暖
不断的 欺骗 自己
支离破碎 残留在身体的自己
无法再能去体会 什么是美丽幸福的 定义
In the night I sit down as if I am dead
痛苦 和 孤独 在蔓延 着
就像病痛 慢慢复发
失去的疼痛
渐渐变成 结冰的心唯一刺痛
理由成借口
能说的也许只有
对不起 三个字 而已
也许痛苦 不是疼痛 只是种病毒
不断的蔓延着 无法选择的 感染着
讨厌自己 始终无法摆脱自己
没有你的这种孤寂 一种戒毒 的抗体
In the night I realized this infection
残酷 的 孤独 在侵袭 着
自己心底 无法愈合
发炎的伤 痛
慢慢的痛 直道呐喊也没有用
但又能如何?
自己的伤痛能够理解的
到底 还会 有谁
回到原点需要的勇气 已经 消失的 无影无踪
站在最高点呐喊着不再是 自己
现在 能做的只是让
痛苦 和 孤独 在蔓延 着
就像病痛 慢慢复发
失去的疼痛
渐渐变成 结冰的心唯一刺痛
理由成借口
能说的也许只有
对不起 三个字
残酷 的 孤独 在侵袭 着
自己心底 无法愈合 伤痕累累 最想逃避
美好的痕迹
这一种伤痛无需全世界去认同 感受只需
我 一人。。。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment