Saturday, July 25, 2009

A SUPER EARLY SATURDAY POST!!

Ok. This is a VERY EARLY saturday post I guess.

I just finished writing a song lyric and this song is dedicated to Jun Xiang.

Why? If you know Jun Xiang well you will know as you read the lyrics. I won't say I know him very well but I guess those are something he feels sometimes.

I write this lyric based on another version of this song (my version is an acoustic version)





And if you know how the melody is like already, you can sing together with this INSTRUMENTAL.


Enjoy and happy singing...


Mark of Memory
by: fredy chia

越来越远 我还站在原地 看你的背影 渐渐的 离开
静静的听你回来的痕迹 想起你声音 我在慢慢的等待
看着脑海里所剩下的记忆
原来我不曾思念你想过你
因为我不曾有离开过你远离你

Let me let me be 让我在这里
永远看着笑着的你
存放在记忆里
There is There is me 等待在这里
自私的放你在心里
让你活在记忆

听着音乐 想起现在的你 写下这首歌 轻轻的 唱着
没词的歌 没有特别故意只是因为你 对我有太多意义
想着我们一切一切的经历
原来是我不断看你叫着你
原来我是那么那么真心喜欢你

我会 我会在 是我的承诺
谢谢你对我的温柔
这一切已足够
my dear my dear you 没任何理由
当你伤心那个时候
希望你记得我

不断不断想着陪伴你的时期
伤心却不曾后悔拥有的时期
把一切当成宝物呵护的东西
因你而美丽

是你 因为你 我学会珍惜
珍惜我拥有的回忆
就让我告诉你
I love I love you now and forever
把我的心意告诉
你不再想隐瞒你

一切已变成回忆
永远锁在心里

No comments: