let me start on saturday...
Saturday we have alumni practice as usual. It was a bit kua zhang that day. We basically sight read and play any pieces that I draw out from the Library. So much so that my stand is filled with scores, scores and still scores.. wonderful. Although it was just sight read but I think the band was not bad, at least we have those basic things out. Of course was not at all perfect but it wasn't that bad. Afterall those pop pieces bombardment, we move on to the last piece of the day....
Yes. that's the piece! It was really miraculous! haha. What can I say, it does have certain difficulty but wasn't as difficult as Spheres. That's all I can say. I like this piece though. Seriously it will be good if we managed to make it for this.
We finished band practice with the election of new committee and department members. Glad that we have alot of new faces and definitely this time round, alumni will be even better.
--
I spent my Sunday practising and finishing up job scope for committee. When I finished doing all those it was already very late.
--
Monday, I went to THAT school to teach again. This time round, I scolded again. I don't know why but I just need to scold them again. Things are being forgotten with just 2 days apart. Of course my scolding was only applicable to during sectional lesson.
I asked them to prepare something to show me roughly where are their standard. Anything is fine. Of course, all sorts of standard also have... No comments about what their seniors have taught them. Just nice someone in the section showed me Timpani. He said that was his best and would like to use that to show me the standard. He played and I told him.. " I am sorry, I am a timpanist myself," smiled. "so I will aim you more on that."
I went to take my sticks and showed him the correct way. Everyone was looking and staring hard before I play and explaining. When I started playing, they just drop jaw (I never exaggerate. they really open their mouths). After that they started laughing, I thought laughing at me BUT actually was laughing at the guy who stand behind me. He was showing his amused face to everyone and WOW-ing. I guessed it was so funny that everyone laughed. I never had a chance to see it cause I was back facing him. So after that they were just basically discussing about what they have seen.
I was so tired when I came back that I fell asleep while reading magazine... I slept till 11 plus PM. wonderful...
---
Today, my only rest day which I can stay at home BUT did not go as plan! The printer for our alumni band tee shirt called me and asked me to go down to their office. They wanted to let me see another fabric as the original fabric the M size is out of stock.
This is the sample print. Not the final one. I changed abit ...
---
Somehow I am tired... tired of smiling... tired of hiding... sometimes humans are just so unadorable with all these emotions..
I have had enough of all these...
sometimes it is very scary to know how scary humans can get.....
---
fredy's thought:
Losing is not a fate, it is a choice. You choose to lose it, it will be lost according to what you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment