Monday, July 20, 2009

Life continues...

The decision that I posted regarding yesterday was made together with another 2. So in total I made 3 decisions in the very day.

Today, I finished fulfilling these other 2 more decisions too... It was hard but I decided I should do that.. I was really very indecisive about one of them but in the end I made up my mind since that very day. I have delayed it for quite a while and today... I did it.. with much pain and unwillingness... The last one was easier and simpler. There will be people who either hope or don't want this to happen but sadly, I have decided.
So life continues...
---
Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince. I watched it today.

What can I say? It was a disappointment. I don't know why I just don't like how this director David Yates bring out the Harry Potter movie, alot of stuffs were not brought out thoroughly. In the actual series, this book is filled with agony, confusion, jealousy, love and all the other kinds of emotions. I would say it is a very very dark and emotional book. I felt all the emotional rides while reading the book BUT watching the movie version, I just felt it was very bland. Everything was not thoroughly expressed. For example Draco malfoy, his confusion, his agony, his cowardness, his uncertainty, his worries all those was not thoroughly expressed well in the movie. All the casts have shown their ability to act but the way the director has expressed all these things were really just superficial. I would expect myself to really go with every single emotion that I have read in the book. 2 and half hours and all I get was something half explained and half expressed. I can't even move in and feel as the story goes on. This moment was happy, next moment was sad. It happens too fast. It just make things look like they only care about results. If the 7th book movie, they can separate into 2 books, I think they should have done the same to this 6th book movie too. This way, everything in the 6th book can be expressed and conveyed to all the audience. So what if we need to wait a while more? I would rather do that then to watch this Half done movie.
I just got feeling of being cheated. I was definitely disappointed. I find myself watching a movie that jump from this to that.
I don't know, I find that I dislike how this movie was done. Just like the Goblet of Fire.
---
fredy's thought:
Sorry will never equal to forgiveness but sorry equals to regret. Regret is never what we have wanted.

No comments: