Friday, July 24, 2009

Today is the first day...

... I go for a new school that I have taken up.

attitude is the word... they gave me attitude. wow. The "who are you to teach us?" and "I am pro and sec 3s no need to follow this kind of training" attitude.

They were super noisy and don't have much discipline. Talk as and when they like to. I was laying my ground rules and things to follow and yet they were laughing and whatsoever. I was suppressing my anger all the way. When I talked they also talk, then when I walk to someone to rectify their playing problems, they just move and talk or stop thinking that I couldn't see. Since my back was facing them. I was like shouting "who said you all can stop?". Then they will start to play again.

It was until a point that I think I have enough of all these that I just told them off. Tell them don't waste my time, their time and the school's money. Those who would like to talk to walk out of this room and don't come back. I do not want to teach anyone like this. I told them, I do not have this kind of problem until this very school and they are worst than my pri school kids.

It was after this, they become more focus and more co-operative. I did not tell them how fierce I am in other schools but I did tell them I am strict.

Probably it is just the first day, they aren't that familiar with things that I have taught and the things that all of them need to change due to wrong stuffs that they have been taught.

I hope they soon can be a fun bunch of percussionists that can co-operate and work with me well just like the other schools.

That's all I can hope for but for now.. I just still don't have the good impression. I should say the first impression was bad. Funny thing is I am not the one that has that, alot of tutors that went today think that way too.

Something good about the school was nearby there is one shopping centre which has alot of restaurants and other shops. I never went today though. Maybe next time.

After that went to eat with Mr Chiang and of the horn tutor at SP. Talked quite abit about this new school. Then Mr Chiang THOUGHT I am still going to teach Maris Main Band sec 1s percussion. I was like NO?!?! I told him he has approved already what. Then he said approves "ON LEAVE". Then I told him: "Sorry it is Resignation!"

We continued on talking about other stuffs after that.

--

I want to learn this effect of this picture!

I want to do one picture like this. It is has that OVERLY PHOTOSHOP, PERFECT PICTURE feel. Although it looks fake but it is just so nice. I shall try to find out and learn how to do it.

Now I really think smile can hide alot alot of stuffs of you from others. Smiling is such a powerful thing. Nobody will really find out what and how you feel if you just have your smile on. Even the most sensitive person will not know. That's good right? I think so.

---
fredy's thought:

Adding onto your emotion when you are feeling them, doubling or even greatly affect you when you are feeling an emotion, everything that being taught to you may not be right and yet might not be wrong, knowing everything you do, clearly know what you are thinking, will make you feel so bad that you will just do things that you will never do, everything of you is clearly known and understand. Your closest friend. Your Heart.

No comments: